PATTAYA MEN’S OPEN GOLF WEEK
FROM 04-10 SEPTEMBER, 2022
PATTAYA MEN’S OPEN GOLF WEEK
FROM 3-9 SEPTEMBER, 2023 IN PATTAYA, THAILAND
About the Event
Enjoy a friendly competition playing 1 round each at 4 of the top courses in Pattaya – Laem Chabang and Siam Plantation, Rolling Hills and Old Course.
Competitors will play in groups of 4 with other single entrants of a similar age.
The tournament will be conducted as a single Stableford competition. Winners to be determined by the highest aggregate of Stableford points daily.
Prizes will also be awarded daily for Nearest The Pin, Longest Drives, Straightest Drive and other fun competition.
Four Fabulous Tournament Courses
Thailand has attracted the world’s most celebrated golf course architects and they have carved masterpieces out of the natural terrain and these courses are groomed to perfection. Watching a team of course maintenance staff stripe the fairways, prepare the greens and bunkers at the start of the day is mesmerising. The best courses in the Kingdom are without a doubt in the seaside resort towns of Hua Hin and Pattaya. Pattaya is home to over 30 courses.
You’ll get to play 1 round each at 4 of the top courses – Laem Chabang and Siam Plantation, Rolling Hills and Old Course.
Chee Chan Golf Resort
Chee Chan Golf Resort, designed by Golfplan - Dale & Ramsey Golf Course Architects, offers golfers the chance to play on one of Asia's most beautiful modern courses. Located in the famed Khao Chee Chan Buddha's shadows and providing views of the nearby resort city of Pattaya, Jomtien, and the Gulf of Thailand, Chee Chan is as visually stunning as it is a golfing challenge.
Siam Country Club, Plantation Course
The Siam Country Club Plantation Course is simply an amazing golf course. Home to the 2009 US LGPA and the 2015 Thailand Open, the Pattaya course plays as difficult as any golf course in Thailand. This layout is routed through rolling terrain, with distant panoramic views of the Gulf of Thailand.
Siam Country Club, Old Course
Siam Country Club has hosted several international golf tournaments including the annual Honda LPGA Classic from 2010 onwards. As expected the course is impeccably maintained and kept in excellent playing condition year round. The Old Course at Siam Country Club is set in the low hills. The course has an out and back layout with many of the golf holes playing past a series of lakes and strategically placed creeks.
Laem Chabang International Country Club
Laem Chabang Golf Club is Pattaya’s only Jack Nicklaus designed course. It is considered the best layout in Pattaya and truly one of Thailand’s finest. Laem Chabang is widely hailed by critics for the unique usage of the land’s mixed terrain of mountains, lakes and river valleys. The hills of the countryside have been used to great effect and hazards to prevent shots from reaching greens are in abundance.
Our Host Hotels
The Mercure Pattaya Ocean Resort
Only 2 km from the city center, 500 meters from the beach, and 30 minutes from the tournament golf courses, the hotel’s strategic location ensures that players can quickly and easily reach the golf courses and to the Pattaya’s must-see attractions. The hotel provides free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour room service, full air conditioning, and excellent in-room amenities. The hotel has an indoor fitness center and outdoor free-form swimming pool. The beach, bars, and massage parlors are all within walking distance from the resort.
The Ibis Pattaya Hotel
The Ibis Pattaya Hotel is favorably priced and located close to Pattaya’s vibrant nightlife scene. Various shops, restaurants, and bars are within walking distance. Rooms are spacious and comfortable with high speed Wi-Fi. The hotel has an on-site restaurant serving local and international dishes as well as a bar/lounge area. For leisure, there is a nice on-site swimming pool or beach nearby. The Ibis Pattaya is a good choice for budget orientated golfers.
Package Pricing for the 2023 Pattaya Men’s Open Golf Week
3-9 September 2023
TOURNAMENT PACKAGE – MERCURE
- Single occupancy = THB 55,000
- Twin sharing = THB 46,900
TOURNAMENT PACKAGE – IBIS
Price per golfer
- Single occupancy = THB 43,900
- Twin sharing = THB 40,900
Golfer Package includes:
- Six nights’ accommodations in Pattaya
- 4 rounds of golf at Siam CC (Plantation, Old), Chee Chan & Laem Chabang
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome Dinner with beer, wine, and soft drinks
- Final Night Party & Dinner with beer, wine & soft drinks
- One caddie & golf cart per golfer at each golf course
- Return airport/land transfers
- Daily return transfer from hotel to golf courses
- Custom Polo shirt
- Daily scorecard preparation, tournament scoring
- Golf bag valet service between courses and hotel
- On-site support with English speaking staff
- All taxes and service charges
FOR THIS FUN FILLED EVENT
The Event Schedule
Sunday 3 September - Arrival & Registration
Monday 4 September
Tuesday 5 September
Wednesday 6 September - Free Day / Optional Golf
Thursday 7 September
Friday 8 September
Saturday 9 September
Our Competition Rules
- Competitors will play in groups of 4 with other single entrants of a similar age.
- The tournament will be conducted as a single Stableford competition. Winners are determined by the highest aggregate of Stableford points daily.
- Prizes will also be awarded daily for Nearest The Pin, Longest Drives, Straightest Drive and other fun competition.
- Competitors must have an official handicap (endorsed by your club or authorized handicap golf association).
- The ‘slope handicap system’ will be utilised to calculate player handicaps for the Championship rounds. Under the slope system, the difficulty of the golf course and the tee blocks played from determine a player’s handicap prior to the start of each round. The course handicap will be displayed on your scorecard each round and is calculated as follows:
Handicap Index x Slope Rating (Corresponding Tee) /113.